Shenzhen Shunhe Electric Technology CO.,LTD was founded in May 2004. Its predecessor was Yueqing Shunhe Electronics Co., Ltd., which was founded in 2001. For 18 years, it has been focusing on the research and development and production of the main components of automobile autopilot. Shenzhen Shunhe Electrical Technology Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise (quasi-listed company) with a business area of nearly 10,000 square meters and now has more than 300 employees.
The company is one of the drafting units of the national standard for passive safety of commercial vehicles. The existing products include automobile parking radar, car camera, 360 panoramic parking system, recorder, microwave radar and other active safety car electronics. Major customers include Toyota, Honda, JAC, Yutong, Wal-Mart and other domestic and foreign OEMs, Internet technology companies and international large supermarkets. Due to the development needs of the company's new projects, the company has expanded its establishment and specially hired the following positions:
I. Foreign Trade Manager (1 person) 20-100K
1. College degree ｏｒ above, English CET-4 (ｏｒ above), proficiency in speaking;
2. Have experience in foreign trade management and understand customer management and development;
3. Experience in business training;
4, more than three years of work experience in the same position.
Second, foreign trade salesman (5 people) 8-30K
1. College degree ｏｒ above;
2. Familiar with the export business operation process;
3, English level 4 ｏｒ above, good oral English, and business communication with customers;
4. Familiar with common international exchange etiquette;
5. Experience in automotive electronics sales is preferred.
Third, foreign trade with a single (2 people) 4.5-9K
1. College (and above) qualifications
2, English level 4 ｏｒ above
3, five senses
4. Strong sense of responsibility and teamwork
5, can withstand high-intensity work pressure
6, excellent fresh graduates can
7. More than 1 year work experience is preferred
Fourth, sales a director (1 person) 20-80K
1. College degree ｏｒ above, good professional ethics, excellent conduct, and high comprehensive quality;
2. Have more than five years of marketing ｏｒ management experience;
3. Strong writing ability and strong expression ability;
4. Strong market development and sales skills;
5, with excellent communication skills and teamwork spirit, the formation and training team has rich experience, and the previous sales performance is good;
6. Have strong time management ability and work management ability;
7, have a good thermal industry interpersonal resources.
Five, sales engineer (3 people) 10-50K
1. Learn and master relevant technical knowledge and product knowledge, and cultivate a keen market capture and discriminating ability.
2. The system integrates customer resources, dredges sales channels, and is fully responsible for product promotion and sales.
3. Master customer needs, build channels, and actively develop and complete the task indicators issued by superiors.
4. Independently complete the planning and promotion of the project, establish and maintain a good customer relationship.
5. Master the market dynamics and report the market to the sales manager in a timely manner.
6. Planning and writing of project contracts, as well as inspection and delivery of products.
7. Stabilize old customers and discover new customers.
Six, large account manager (1 person) 10K-50K
1. College degree ｏｒ above, marketing and other related majors;
2.2 years of sales industry work experience, sales management work experience is preferred;
3. With rich customer resources and customer relationships, excellent performance;
4. Have strong market analysis, marketing, promotion capabilities and good interpersonal communication, coordination skills, ability to analyze and solve problems.
Seven, hardware engineer (2 people) 12-15K
1. Bachelor degree ｏｒ above, major in electronics;
2, familiar with protel, poewer PCB and other software;
3, solid electronic basic knowledge, can independently design, produce and debug engineering prototypes;
4. Familiar with the basic requirements of PCB Layout, have a certain understanding of ESD and EMC, and be familiar with common solutions.
5. Must have experience in hardware design of automotive electronics products, and have experience in R&D and design of commercial vehicle electronic products.
Eight, structural engineer (1 person) 10-15K
1. College degree ｏｒ above, major in mechanical related major, proficient in the use of Proe, Catia, CAD and office software;
2, more than five years of work experience, strong structural design capabilities, automotive electronics ｏｒ related electronic products (vehicle camera, parking sensor, TPMS, driving recorder, car display, etc.) design practice experience is preferred;
3. Familiar with the design process of automotive electronic products, familiar with the test methods of automotive electronic products, and familiar with the preparation of common electronic product design and production documents;
4. Familiar with the mold structure, as well as the plastic parts, sheet metal die-casting processing and forming principle, can deal with and solve the technical problems in design and production.
Nine, software engineer (1 person) 10-15K
1. Proficient in C, C++, Python, ASM languages.
2. Familiar with RS485, CAN, SPI, I2C, DMA, PWM and other protocols and can write related communication processing programs, with good code style and document habits.
3. Familiar with the development and application of Cortex-M3/M4 core series MCU, understand the current popular embedded product architecture, familiar with the hardware architecture of the main control chip and the development of the underlying peripherals.
4. Familiar with embedded operating systems such as Ucos, FreeRTOS and application development under their environment.
5. At least 3 years experience in developing MCU software for ST, Microchip, TI, Sonix, EMC and HT.
6, can understand the circuit schematic, with the ability to debug and debug hardware engineers.
7. Familiar with LCD, TFT driver programming and graphical user interface (GUI) programming.
8, have a strong learning ability.
9, familiar with embedded linux operating system, proficient in GCC compilation, gdb debugging and multi-threading, multi-process, signal, semaphore programming.
10, there are car products, DVD, digital photo frame, security and other related electronic product software development experience, such as Mstar, Bitek, Huaya, Realtek and other video processing chip applications.
11. Familiar with the use and version control of git and github.
12. Have experience with opencv and project.
13. Meet at least 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, and 9.
X. Technical support engineer (loading) (1 person) 6-10K
1. Familiar with the structure of the car, with the ability to disassemble the car independently (installing automotive electronics);
2. Have a motor vehicle driving license;
3. Familiar with the basic wiring of the circuit;
4. Experience with software ｏｒ structure testing is preferred.
XI, product manager (1 person) 10-12K
1. Excellent judgment and logic analysis ability
2, not blindly, like to think, have their own independent thinking, strong self-driven
3, good communication skills, can withstand certain work pressure
4. Have their own understanding of functional design and product interaction, have their own persistence in experience, and have experience in well-known products ｏｒ interactive design.
5, interested in car products are preferred
XII, QE Engineer (1 person) 8-10K
1. College degree ｏｒ above;
2. More than 3 years experience in quality and quality management of auto parts production, familiar with the requirements of supporting vehicle manufacturers;
3, Familiar with 5S, IATF16949 and other management systems, with rich electronic technology application capabilities;
4. Be careful, serious, and patient.
XIII. PIE Engineer (1 person) 6-8K
1. College degree ｏｒ above. Electronic professional / mechanical related major
2, 3 years ｏｒ above in the electronics industry R & D and engineering experience expertise / skills
3. Familiar with IE knowledge, with strong problem finding ability and improvement ability
4. Familiar with APQP process and TS16949 system requirements, with certain knowledge of IS0140001 and 0SHAS18001 system
5, has a good copywriting ability, familiar with FMEA, SPC, PPAP,
6, can be familiar with the use of WORD, EXCEL, PPT and other office software
7. Familiar with the process flow of electronic products, with process planning, capacity planning, personnel planning
Fourteen, packaging engineer (1 person) 7-9K
1. College degree ｏｒ above;
2. More than 3 years working experience in the same position;
3, skilled use of Coldraw, photoshop, CAD and other graphic design software;
4, solid basic knowledge of graphic design, familiar with common packaging structure, material, surface treatment process; and familiar with the advantages and disadvantages of these structures (such as color box, gift box, plastic back card, etc.) materials and processes, applications.
5. Have a certain team spirit.
Fifteen, financial manager (1 person) 12-15K
1. College degree ｏｒ above, graduated from finance ｏｒ financial auditing, and worked in the finance department of manufacturing factory for more than 3 years.
2. Familiar with the cost control before and during the manufacturing process, and can control the financial and cost costs.
3. Familiar with the overall management of the manufacturing plant finance, skilled operation of the company's internal accounts.
4. Proficiency in foreign trade import and export of various customs declaration matters and tax return business work.
5. Hold intermediate and intermediate accounting certificates.
6. To understand the export tax rebate business, there is experience in export tax rebate.
7. Good professionalism and strong resistance to stress.
8. The experience of having a listed company to a listed company is preferred.
XVI, accounting (1 person) 5-8K
1. Technical secondary school ｏｒ above, major in accounting;
2. More than three years of general accountant accounting position ｏｒ overall accounting position work experience;
3, computer proficient, proficient in office software and financial software;
4. Handling all internal and external accounts;
5. Check the correctness of the general ledger and the ledger;
6. Experience in electronics factory cost is preferred.
Seventeen, cashier (1 person) 4-5K
1. College degree ｏｒ above in accounting, auditing, etc.;
2. Have more than 1 year relevant work experience and have an accounting qualification certificate;
3. Have financial professional knowledge, including relevant national financial laws and regulations, tax laws, familiar with settlement and reimbursement procedures;
4. Proficiency in the use of professional financial software, including accounting computerization and other financial software (
5. Work seriously and responsible;
6. Have a good level of professional ethics.
18, production supervisor (1 person) 7-10K
1, 3 years working experience in the same position;
2. Familiar with the warehouse receiving and dispatching process, 6S operation, inventory operation, account operation, and computer office software.
3, honest, hardworking, careful, strong sense of responsibility, love the team.
Nineteen, basic posts (Changbai class, salary calculated according to the labor law):
1, QC: 5;
2, soldering staff: 4;
3. Dipper: 1 person;
4. General workers: 2
The company provides employees with generous benefits, including but not limited to the following:
- competitive salary
- attractive bonuses
——Buy five insurances after entering the job, business insurance
- Free annual professional medical examination
——Diversified learning and growth opportunities
- a wide and wide promotion
- Wifi, water heater, air conditioning, TV in the dormitory